About Dealing with the Topic of Sexuality in Professional Contexts
The spectrum of interpersonal co-existence in job, private and intimate life is really diverse. Authentic productions of scenes of nudity, intimacy and sexual acts – in film, television or theater – often particularly challenge all involved people. As an intimacy coordinator (in education) I give support tangibly and need-oriented – from the scenic development to the practical accompaniment on the set / during rehearsals. The establishment of a safe working environment on set / stage is just as focused as the realization of the idea.
- intimacy coordination and support with the implementation of Best Practice on set in accordance to the criteria from “Intimacy on Set” by Ita O’Brien
- training of film students
- counselling of filmmakers on topics of sexuality
- specific offers for actors / acting students, e. g. for dealing with emotionally demanding / overwhelming contents and / or experiences, for developing individual coping strategies and an appropriate boundary setting behavior
- support for an appropriate dealing with topics of sexuality in a professional environment
- recommendations for concrete activities for the development of a preventive enterprise culture for the protection against boundary crossing
Are you looking for a need-oriented, tailor-made support? Are you planning a specific further professional training on topics of intimacy and sexuality for your team? Would you like to have a consultation on sensitive contents or prepare specifically for a role / casting? Do you wish to have an individual and professional accompaniment on set / stage or a feedback for a demanding shooting or performance? External counselling and the conduction of seminars and workshops are an integral part of my Private Practice. I would be happy to make you an offer, that matches your commission or project, your organization or business. Please contact me preferably via email and I will get back to you immediately.